Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Older Brother - 3 Word Wednesday

Three Word Wednesday

Cunning; Degenerate; Emaciated.


The Older Brother

You slipped around trees
and climbed vines to get up high
while we searched beneath.
We search urgently
because your mother screams, screams
I tell you again.
You are so cunning
for five. Already you are
a degenerate.
I would call you black
hearted and evil but you
are not old enough,
emaciated,
a red dwarf of a bad boy.
Still your mother screams.
She can't quit loving
your ass, but I quit, oh yes.
I have plans for you!

‎March ‎26, ‎2014 3:47 PM

14 comments:

  1. I wonder what those plans are? Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brotherly bonds are not always fast...they were not for me either, my life was hell as a youngster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch. I had a bad time at school in the first two years of high school.

      Delete
  3. I can relate to this. I had three brothers. They were all younger and drove me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. I was a good boy until third year of high school...

      Delete
  4. I love these stories...a dose of reality is so refreshing after the fug and mire of treacled twaddle family love that we are more than often subjected to.
    emaciated red dwarf of a bad boy...hilarious !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! That's a pretty good ride: "fug and mire of treacled twaddle family love" But lord knows you have only sweetness in your attitude...

      Delete
    2. I know...everyone says that about me...that I am terribly sweet and coy...I just can't help myself!

      Delete
    3. :D Me neither. The devil makes me do it.

      Delete
  5. I very well can relate to this :D Well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes waiting and planning is the best way to climb to the top of the tree..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh slightly scary ring there that ' I have plans for you'

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!