Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Weird Best Love - A Magpie Tale


Image courtesy Tess Kincaid, a writing prompt for Mag 179

To join with and enjoy this week's Magpie Tale writing group
*click here*

My Weird Best Love

You and your final
solutions often put me
out of reach of sane.
You drive me crazy
in other more plain spoken words.

I stand on the far
shores of my neurons
watching the dendrites gather
in weird tangled knots
trying to catch hold
of fast moving silver fish,
those pesky damn things
you leave behind as
you go on planting corn rows
or floating our car

in the dusty air.

July 28, 2013 9:19 AM

15 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! And I've finally started following your blog. Cheers Christopher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like those silver fish either, but how nice it would be to float away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Out of reach of sane' ??? I've been there for years! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of the reach of sane - quite a spot to be in. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...it takes practice to be out of reach of sane and be stable there. Sanity keeps trying to reassert itself. You have to struggle a bit to keep it suppressed.

      Delete
  5. Alas, dendrites have been the bane of many an existence. Sad, so very sad, it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The bane, not to say the persecution or the psychotic plot. They are indeed coming to take me away HaHaHeeHeeHoHouHoHoo.

      Delete
  6. Yep, I really like this one.
    One of my favorites this week, in fact.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!