Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sweeping The Middle - A Magpie Tale and 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To join this week's 3 Word Wednesday writing group *click here*
This week's words:

Damaging; Ego; Legitimate.






From Tess Kincaid's Mag 171, image of Morris Grave's Walking, Walking, Singing In The Next Dimension, a triptych image from 1979. To join the Mag creative writing group *click here*

Sweeping The Middle

I'm not damaging
the rimshot sound of the snare
nor the ego shape
of the middle sweep
when I declare this snooker
a legitimate
marriage - Sunday's
queen to Wednesday's longtime
three word publisher -

Herr Doctor Freud moans
his complaints in the background
mist of this headland.

June 5, 2013 3:03 PM

5 comments:

  1. I like how you saw wedding rings here...clever write...as always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine the writings their offspring would produce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean to reify this marriage but Tess took it there first!! :D I was just trying to catch up since I didn't do Sunday work. This is another fine mess you've gotten me into, Stanley!

      Delete
  3. This is very clever and very awesome =)

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!