Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Seeking My Own Level - 3 Word Wednesday

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To join this week's 3 Word Wednesday writing group *click here*
This week's words:

Garbage; Imperative; Traction.


Seeking My Own Level

My propensity
is to huddle up among
the core denizens
of the garbage heap.
It's imperative on me,
as if I could not
get traction or else
I would fall into some pit
full of eels and snakes
and the lost boy thirst
near me is better than that,
better than nothing.

June 26, 2013 8:33 AM

The Lost Boys is a 1987 American teen horror film starring Jason Patric, Corey Haim, Kiefer Sutherland, Jami Gertz, Corey Feldman, Dianne Wiest, Edward Herrmann, Alex Winter, Jamison Newlander, and Barnard Hughes.

The film is about two Arizona brothers who move to California and end up fighting a gang of teenage vampires. The title is a reference to the Lost Boys in J. M. Barrie's stories about Peter Pan and Neverland.

The film was followed by two sequels, Lost Boys: The Tribe and Lost Boys: The Thirst.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. One of my daughter's favorite movies is Lost Boys.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!