Friday, November 16, 2012

The Edges I Have Found


We came from perfect love and to that love we will return. We are here to learn all the dimensions of imperfection and to love even so. This is completely obvious once you discover the possibility in letting go of all you fear. You cannot lose the perfect love that you came from and to which you will return. He croons to you as you fall into dream, "let go, child, and be at peace."

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantihi.

The Edges I Have Found

The wind seeks a path
through the tangles of your hair,
through the weave of you.

I seek the way back
from the edges I have found
though this stand gives me
vistas I cannot
explain without resorting
to the old stories.

You are mystery
beyond my ken, and your scent
peels me from my bones.

June 10, 2010 8:43 PM



4 comments:

  1. one of your best, christopher.

    i was reading simone weil last night, gravity and grace. i feel as though i am still reading her. and then i realize that while both of you have existed, i am not reading either of you really, but that voice itself)))

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed this one out for my poetry wall. Funny how I feel sharp edged and dull as well...all the edges of a knife that I cannot get a "handle" on :)

    I love not being able to explain without resorting to old stories. How true I feel that. It is new knowledge that will have the explaining to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome to it, of course. You knew that. xo

      Delete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!