Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Walk Off The Earth



As I wait for Three Word Wednesday, here is a musical offering that will touch you somehow no matter who you are. The discipline in this is utterly amazing and the performance given by several people who not only love each other but are remarkably tolerant.

A good friend of mine shared this on FaceBook and I picked it up from her. I think it deserves wide distribution. The U-Tube already has half a million hits in its present form and there is at least one other performance of the same song, a U-Tube of the performance they gave on Ellen Degeneres' show.

1 comment:

  1. That is F-ing brilliant! I edit my self because this is not my blog...but I dont want to That was a moving performance!

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!