Saturday, February 18, 2012

Behind My Eyes

Vin Diesel - There are many others *click here*


Behind My Eyes

You've turned me upside
down and told me you love me
while blood pools behind
my eyes and I see
through the mist.

The night followed
by day, pale quarter
moon rising near noon -
I've embraced this reversal
while your deep warm scent
changes my heart's beat.

March 5, 2010 7:19 AM

I just received one of the kindest communications I have ever received. I am grateful for friends who love me.

3 comments:

  1. the image had that odd look again and again quality.
    loved the poem.

    how nice when kindness touches us/you in meaningful ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange find for the pic...liked the poem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.
    So glad you were Blessed this day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!