Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Small Stone #26


Thom writes:
"Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words. Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday."

*click here* to visit this week's Three Word Wednesday

The three words Thom chose are: Bubble, Lumber (as a verb), and Wreck (either verb or noun).

In local news:
"An elephant was spied today wandering the city's landfill. No one knows where it has come from. It is not yet determined who has jurisdiction nor what to do. Some have said that the elephant was overheard to mutter and grumble strangely as if chanting."

The Elephant's Chant

I don't know from trash,
from ash, bubble or wreck
what comes next as I
just lumber along.

3 comments:

  1. Christopher..why bother..I liked the way you make it look so somple.. thanks.. hope you will look at both my posts a Happy Poem and a Haiku at 3WW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elephant mind..I agree with Ramesh..effortlessly done..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done work with the prompts and with one of my favourite animals the elephant.:)

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!